View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #41
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Privacy stuff: I have my account set to be seen only by people I have friended, no tagging of me unless I approve, and the like. I have not filled in any of the information about who I am, past work, education, and the like. I don't post anything that I wouldn't say or share in a public forum. I don't friend random people. Can it be harmful? I suppose. But my email can be hacked. My credit card info can be gotten by hacking the companies website. Info on me can be gotten by hacking into any number of retailers. Heck, people can find out a fair amount about me posting here.

The only way to protect your privacy these days is to go and hang out in a cave in the desert and hope that no one finds you.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote