View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #85
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I have to disagree on One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I read the book three times, I loved it so much, and then saw the movie many years later. It is a very good movie, certainly Nicholson is phenomenal. I appreciate that the movie stands on its own as a great movie. But the book is still one of my very favorite books, with a different message from the movie.

Which leads me to a theory. For those who said the movie was better than the book, which did you see/read first, the book or the movie? I'm thinking you can only like the movie best if you saw the movie first. Agree, disagree?

eP
ive never watched the shining movie because i loved the shining book so much.

closest i came was watching a spoof of it on a simpsons halloween special.
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote