View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:30 AM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
as in no 51 step rooting process to load up Kindle and Angry Birds and have to worry you'll get zapped with an auto update that sets you back to square one if you forget to turn off the wifi and drive by a McDonalds

I like the Nook Color and almost pulled the trigger. Only thing that really stopped me was the skinny screen ratio--too much scrolling to read PDFs in landscape. Got me a cheapie to last until next Xmas. Very confident 300 bucks will net a very nice 10 inch tablet by then.

Looks like the reviews on this tablet are pretty mediocre. If I had to buy something today I'd probably go with the Archos 101 for 300 bucks. But like I said, I suspect I can get something for that price next year that won't leave me feeling like I compromised.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote