View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Too small. People like general purpose for the most part, and unless eInk can get fast enough, and colorful enough to be used as a primary display, don't expect it. Personally, I'd love an eInk terminal, for commandline work.

If it was 20-30 years ago, I could see an eink word processor being all the rage. Just, not now.
Yes - my old 1995 Cassiopeia (spelling?) came pretty close to what an e-ink screen with a small keyboard would be like. At its time it was a state of the art hi tech device but these days it would probably be seen as quaint! Unfortunately it's no longer compatible with any modern computer but it does still work.
Wouldn't a very small netbook computer do the same thing?
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote