View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I'm happy with my Kindle Fire. It would be perfect if Amazon would fix the sync and cover bug to personal documents. I only use my Kindle Fire for reading and light surfing. I got caught up in the tablet craze but I'm just a reader who doesn't need all those fancy specs.

My next android device will be a better phone. My Vortex app memory is so small (256MB) so I need something bigger for my apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote