View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The point of the new wiki INDEX pages is to provide both a keyword sorted index (just like a book) AND a table of contents sorted by topic and subtopic (but not ACTUAL information content -- only links).

To provide index links into large wiki pages, it would help to use local addressing (hash tags) in the URLs.

Because these indexes are on wiki pages, anybody can reorganize them, but we need to decide how we want them to look before they grow out of control.

Also, I think that all the index topic wiki pages should be of the same format.

*** And I agree that most of the stuff in the hacks sticky should be indexed in the wikis...

We need to get some stuff in there, then we can try organizing it. Al least I provided a framework to get us started...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote