View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #208
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Tags Managment

One of my favorite functions of Kiwidude's Goodreads plug-in is the customizable tag downloading. Examples:
I can set it up so that anything tagged with either Fantasy or Supernatural, will be tagged as Fantasy/Supernatural instead of the 2 separate tags; or I can have Adventure, Adventure Fiction, Action, and Action & Adventure all change to Action/Adventure.

What I would like to know is if it is possible, and if any one is able and willing to make a general, generic, overall plug-in that would allow users to customize all tags, not just those coming in from Goodreads?

Thank you In Advance.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote