View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #82
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
It sounds as if you have never used a version of the Book Sync plugin that has been upgraded for multi-device support. Once you have plugged in a device and used the Customize option for that device then you can add items to that devices sync list regardless of whether it is plugged in.
@itimpi - an excellent point I had quite forgotten about, of course that would explain. I am so accustomed to expecting users to always be up to date with their plugins I forget sometimes the older version behaviour, sigh.

@kenr276 - I know you posted on the plugin updater thread so you have the latest version of that now. It will tell you when new plugin versions are available. If you look back on this thread you will see the posts related to when this feature was released and the discussion around it.
Quote:
KiwiDude: I wonder an "Add to All Sync Lists" option on the Books Sync menu might be a good idea once multiple devices have been configured? At the moment if you want a book on multiple lists you have to do each one separately.
I can look into that. I would presume a remove from all lists would also be required. I also want to add to the "View" logic in a similar fashion to reading lists in that if you remove a book from the list while viewing it that it refreshes the search so you can immediately see the effect.