View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:34 AM   #8
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalichka View Post
Once I split everything up and began adding books, one of the directories was not all that large not did it have many files but it took a very long time to add the books.
Since at the time I was sitting at a coffee shop and they were closing and I use an AC powered external hard drive I had to abort the adding process.

Now I am wondering if I begin the adding process again, will this create duplicates? This could be a problem for me since there is a good number of books.

Thanks guys.
It's the same question, with the exact same answer There is no difference between "aborting" an add, and only adding some files/directories within a parent directory then trying to add more from the parent later. Abort is really "stop where you are up to" - but no ability to "resume" later. It does import in an order though so if you see subfolders of stuff already in Calibre there is no need to bring it in again...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote