View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #25
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
I have a minor suggestion for the Calibre UI: After selecting the plugin file to add in the plugins dialog, the text field gets updated with the path. But after clicking "Add plugin", nothing happens, although the plugin is added successfully. I think there should be some form of feedback, I would suggest clearing the text field again.
I would second that suggestion - if not clearing the text then at least give some sort of feedback, even a "Plugin installed" message box or something. Right now you tend to click the button a few times "just to make sure". Alternatively perhaps if the list above automatically expanded and scrolled to the new node that it adds to the list rather than as a user doing a bit of a hunt (if you aren't sure what plugin type it is).