View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
From what I've read the touch screen protectors don't help enough to be worth while. At least not for the glare.

It sounds like your best bet is to return it.

To me the glare is a minor problem and doesn't bother me. I just adjust the angle and read.

Contrast on the other hand took longer to adjust to. I wanted to send it back. That too is no longer a problem to me.

The glare on some readers is worse than others, but they all seem to have some of it.

So from what you write I'd say send it back and wait about a year. I'm sure that by then something better will be out.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote