View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #59
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Thanks for the Copia info. I couldn't find a way to download the ebooks from their website.
Took me a second to be able to find it again. I think when you purchase, you are offered the option to download, but there doesn't seem to be a way (at least not an obvious one) to download from your library. If you go to Settings and Purchase History, there's a Download Again button.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote