View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #197
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Create an Interest the option is on left bar you may have to click the more button to see it. Then go to the persons facebook page and next to the Like button is a message button which has an icon that looks like a gear, click the gear and a drop menu will appear giving you the option to add the page to yout Interest List. This will add it to your interest feed and not your news feed you don't even have to like the page to add it to the interest list.
So, if I've added them to my interest feed (I just dumped a bunch in from my pages and friends list), I can then just remove all notifications from the news feed, you think?

I'll give it a try.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote