View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #23432
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm walkin all around the town
Singin all the people down
Talkin around, talkin around.
Me and my cat named Dog
Are walkin high against the fog
Singin the sun
Singin the sun
Happy, sad and crazy wonder
Chokin up my mind with perpetual dreamin...

I'm driftin up and down the street
Searchin for the sound of people
Swingin their feet, swingin their feet
Dog is a good old cat
People what you think of that?
That's where I'm at, that's where I'm at.
Happy, sad and crazy wonder
Chokin up my mind with perpetual dreamin...

Dog is a good old cat
People what you think of that?
That's where I'm at, that's where I'm at, that's where I'm at.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTnOyrnWYpc )

Good morning, all! Monday morning and Felicity wants to go outside... in the rain? Cats are strange... There is some tasty tea in my cup this morning; it's Ceylon Uva tea to be precise. And beside it some 'French Toast' made from thick slabs of home-made French bread. Maybe I should be drinking something more French? I wonder why they call it 'French' Toast ? I also wonder if the French ever eat it at home? I know they have laws against 'mutilating' the French language. I wonder if they have laws against mutilating a baguette? Or can you mutilate a baguette but not a full-sized loaf? Or vice versa? Monday mornings can be difficult...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote