View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #28
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I tried but never could get Sameer to say pinch zoom was in Kobo Touch readers future. The company supplying IR touch screen system for Kobo readers advertise they support touch zoom and show truly amazing demo video of higher frequency IR touch that looks as good as any multi touch screens but probably not for e-ink.

When I load the same books onto my Sony T1 with hyper links the the link indicates it is a link but not on Kobo Touch when same book is loaded by Calibre. I can not understand why Kobo firmware is crippling such a useful feature. Such links along with author bio in front of book would help advertise related books by same author sold by Kobo or other sources and would be much better than some of their other advertising efforts. Everyone is use to seeing this in front and back of paper books and I find it useful.

Last edited by filmo; 01-30-2013 at 03:49 AM.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote