View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #101
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@DuckieTigger: Unless you want to compile kindletool yourself, you can simply use the Windows binary compiled by NiLuJe. It has been mentioned before that it "just works" on a vanilla Windows.
Oh I thought that it just works, when cygwin is installed, even from the cmd line. I misunderstood that then. Thank you. I will try that. I missed the vanilla part, because I prefer strawberry. Was wondering for a while what silver18 meant here and put it in the back of my head. I thought it might be something like wine. You install wine, and can run Windows programs and they open their own window as if they are native.

DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote