View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #22182
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Congratulations!

And Prof, try some solid food in the evening so that Lucas's tummy stays full overnight, worth a try but you'll have to work out what works for you (and him).

Cappuccino in my cup and then back to cleaning out the sewing room in preparation for my new you beaut machine.
Once we know he is not allergic we will be adding the solids at dinner. So in five days. They recommend giving any new food in the morning so you can watch for allergies.

Three teaspoons of sweet potato and we were done. He didn't spit it out but I am not sure how much he ate.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote