View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Which magazines do you read on your iPad?

I've tried a few previews using the Zinio app's explore option, but nothing grabbed me. So I'm looking for recommendations for myself and my husband for our new iPads. Which magazines do you subscribe to or read for free on your iPad?

The only one I'm reading so far is The Economist. It's weekly and offers 6 articles free, but I'm considering a subscription. Since I have a mini I like the zoom feature it offers for increasing text size and the audio which I can play as I read along (or skip reading altogether and listen while I do the dishes or whatever).
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote