View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Amazons KDP Select, $2.48 per download

Hello, I just got a newsletter from Amazon saying that every book that was downloaded in April through the Kindle Direct Publishing program received $2.48 per download. This sounds pretty good to me. Does that sound decent to you? What I am still wondering about is if all the money is taken from payments from Amazon Prime members, or If Amazon is tossing in a bit of change to entice new authors and readers at this early stage of the paradigm shift?

I suppose the writing community is split between those who wish to actually set their own prices on their works and those who believe in the future of digital distribution.

Last edited by Giggleton; 05-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote