View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Battery experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
In two clicks (I have them in favorites beside each other) I can turn WiFi off and lock my Fire which will save my battery.
What is your battery experience so far? I've used 147% of it's capacity in the last 2 days. At this rate it will need a daily charge.

Its supposed to have a 7 hour capacity. Of course, if one just reads an eBook 30 minutes per day, it should last 14 days. My 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd needs a new charge ever 3 weeks but I only use it for 30 minutes of eReading daily.

This Fire has so many other features that most of my time is NOT spent with eBooks lately.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote