View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The real problem is that the Fire is mostly about delivering that video and music content from their servers, and they don't have the rights to do so in Canada. If you want one now, use a US address and have it shipped to there. That's what I'm doing. And I'll see how useful it is when I'm at home. But the main reason I want it is for when I'm working in the States. BORING sitting in a hotel room at night with no TiVo and only what's on the hotel TV. And sometimes I'm so tired that I just want to watch something mindless. Even reading is too much.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote