View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #6
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
jmorton.
My post was tongue in cheek. It really was.

When i go to Art museums I'm completely flummoxed by modern art. That doesn't mean I think its trash, just that, I'm not getting it. Big deal I don't 'get' Alot of stuff.

I don't doubt that Joyce was a Genuis.

I don't doubt that I, am extremely average, and as such swing wildly at fastballs like Joyce that I can barely see let alone make a base hit as they go sailing along majestically over my head.

I'm still trying to understand 'twas brillig and the slithy coves do gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves etc'

Oh. By the way. You win the million dollars. Be at the top of the Empire State building at midnight New Years Eve to collect your million.

Roy
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote