View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #32
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged_uk View Post
The second issue would be power I doubt there is 5v on the usb as its not designed to host devices, this could be got round with a battery pack such as the mobile recharge ones.
The OS I imagine could be configured to host the device but I fear as with many mobile phones even if the USB chip supports host mode the required pins etc. aren't wired up, so the device is never recognised.
But still no harm in trying.
G
That is very upsetting that it can't access use usb because of the host problem.

I want to have plenty of memory so that music can be loaded on it too and don't want to carry the mp3 player .

I just had anthor idea.What about a usb stick with wi-fi?

Since the kindle has wi-fi it could browse the usb or flash memory sticks files using the memory sticks wi-fi.

Wi-fi is very cheap nowadays.i got a wi-fi dongle from ebay for £3!

Any comments about this or are you going to ruin my new idea again.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote