View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I used to have a Sony, do not any longer and still use their store to buy books and get free ones.

1) You do have to install their software
2) As far as I know, 100% epub
3) Not tied to the Sony reader but you do need to authorize your device to your account unless you plan to dr-DRM them
4) You should be able to read them in ADE
5) Not sure why you would want to transfer on ADE if you have the Sony software already running to buy the book...
6) No
7) A little pokey but nothing terrible. You have to log in/confirm through several screens to check out, it is not one-click
8) Not sure. It knows I am in Canada because of my credit card
9) Credit card
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote