View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:49 AM   #7
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Well... actually I'm reading in paper at the moment. I'm reading Issola by Steven Brust. I highly recommend his Vlad Taltos series (Jhereg, Yendi, Teckla, etc.) They are fantasy, the characters are nicely convoluted, they are funny (except Teckla, which was gloomier in tone than the others), and I've really been enjoying them. But, sadly, they are not available in "official" ebook format (or even unofficial, except for the first few). All of which underscores what I still think is the main limitation of ebooks: variety.

Now that I have my iLiad, I'm setting up my eBookwise 1150 to loan to a friend who's about to go on a week of vacation, so she won't have to carry so many books. I'm loading it up with books we've been talking about during our morning and evening commutes together. I think she's becoming a convert to the digital way.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote