View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
I gave up on Toshiba SDHC cards. Silly thing, I thought because my pc was Toshiba I would have no issues... alas, the story ends with me biting the bullet and purchasing SanDisk. I should have started with them, they were soooo easy. Plug and go. Not at all sure why the Toshiba gave me such fits. Well, the story has a happy ending. I was able to get content loaded onto the Kindle and out to my daughter for her reading pleasure. (I also got to play with my 13 month old granddaughter.... win/win)
Thank you for your assistance and humor. Much appreciated.

Yeah!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote