View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Could of swore that was Boxleitner. Wiki says that it was originally called Tales of the Brass Monkey, but later changed, so I was sorta right.
Actually, at about the same time as Gold Monkey, Boxleitner starred in a show called "Bring 'Em Back Alive," or some such, as an adventurer-slash-big game hunter or something. That's probably why you've confused them. It lasted an even shorter period than Tales of the Gold Monkey, which I loved to watch... my friends called it the "Jake and Jack show." "No, no, Jake... one bark means 'Yes'! Right, Jack?" "Woof!"

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 10-29-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote