View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #120
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post

Please try to be a little more discerning in your reading. You might not get so upset and life will be a better place for all of us.
My discernment is fine. In response to AFV011's post, you stated that Apple users " can't see, they can't hear, and if they could they would refuse to understand."

IOW, you come into the Apple forum where most people want to talk about Apple products and insult Apple users for being too stupid or dishonest or brainwashed or whatever to realize the "advantages" offered by Android products.

I think this kind of Apple bashing is completely inappropriate *in the Apple forum*. As I said above, this kind of behavior is frowned on in the Nook/Kindle forums, and used to be frowned on in all device specific forums.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote