View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #774
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
All other fonts I've tried have "something" that irks me while reading. Too wide, too much spacing, too fat, too thin, "e" that has such a small "loop" that it almost looks like a "c"...
I'm very particular about fonts as well. I haven't found one that's absolutely perfect for me, but I have a list of ones that I like the most. I quite like "Adobe Garamond Pro," "CrimsonText," "FanwoodText," "Lusitana," and "Linux Libertine."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fsl-720 (1).png
Views:	321
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	105544   Click image for larger version

Name:	fsl-720 (2).png
Views:	335
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	105545   Click image for larger version

Name:	fsl-720.png
Views:	334