View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:03 AM   #33
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
v.3.0 | Update 6 March 2013

I have added to this edition all of the 383 essays which were published in magazines and newspapers but not contained in the previous essay collections, and which I have scanned and corrected myself. This collection is dedicated to Rob H.

I also fixed many OCR mistakes in some of the books, replaced the font files because of a misbehaving smallcap font, and updated the indexes for the essays.

Five volumes of diaries will follow.

Last edited by pynch; 03-06-2013 at 04:06 AM.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote