View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #1184
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I've recently tried to download from www.libraryofmoria.com. I noticed that the pairings (or relationships) were being put under the category tag. So, I wanted to put the tags from category under relationships. I tried to fix it using the include_in feature, but nothing seemed to happen. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Code:
[www.libraryofmoria.com]
is_adult:true
include_in_relationships: category
From my understanding, this should have any tags in category showing up in columns that have been assigned relationships, correct?