View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #23177
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
<snip>We'll move to my parents' new condo in a week. Can't wait! I'm really tired of living in rent places...
Yay! Do you have everything all packed and ready?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
<snip>Sorry, I spend so much time doing my hair and make-up (about 2 hours ) that I had no time left to make a picture. But there were plenty of people with camera's there, I'll post one when one turns up. Or I'll make one when I have some time.
Thanks. I hope someone was able to get a nice photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I can even do better than describe it! We have made a couple of plans ourselves (boyfriend is interior designer so has very clear ideas and the tools to make nice plans ). For the ground floor we really want open plan. As little walls and doors as possible. Here we have kitchen, dining area, sitting area and a storage room. We want a 'closet-wall' as you can see on our plan. We can get those for very little money at my boyfriend's work. Stairway in the living area because we think that's the most logical (when you wake up, the first thing you need is the kitchen, not the hallway!).

We can also build a full first floor (so it's not 'under the roof', we'll have an attic under the roof). Here we want 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room (preferably 'en-suite' with the master bedroom). No dressing, we don't need that. We'll make a folding staircase to the attic in our room. In the future we'll probably turn the attic into the master bedroom and build a full staircase.

Oh yeah, the left part of the piece of land on the picture is ours
<snip>
How exciting! How long do you think it will take before you can move in?

English Toffee Coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote