View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #194
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This isn't on sale but I though I point it out. I own the paperback and was totally just doing my happy book dance when I saw it was now available as an ebook. If you want something not so cookie cutter this is one for your collection!

$3.99 by Random House:

The Last Warrior by Kristen Kyle

(Loveswept Historical Romance)
Note: This is a swashbuckling romance with a oriental twist.
The paperback cover is so much better!

Quote:
East and west collide—and two lives will never be the same. A new love is rising in this thrilling novel of romance and revenge from Kristen Kyle.

Captain Jake Talbert has come to San Francisco on an all-consuming quest for the precious samurai swords he once wore as a warrior in his adopted homeland of Japan. Jake will go to any lengths to retrieve the heirlooms—and the honor he lost along with them. He is prepared to fight if he must, but he does not foresee the battle he is about to face—or the spirited opponent determined to get in his way.

Meghan McLowry has come to the waterfront in search of the notorious Captain Talbert after hearing of his fondness for sword collecting and his ability to fight as no westerner can. She makes him a deal: If he can protect her father from the deadly vengeance of the Tong, she will gladly hand over the five exquisite swords she received as a birthday present from her father. Little does she know that Talbert is no crude sailor to be bent to her will, but a dangerously seductive warrior who will stop at nothing to get what he wants—whether it’s justice, respect, or a woman’s heart.
Another one of her books is on sale. I grabbed it too.

$2.99 by Random House
Promise of Gold by Kristen Kyle
(Historical Romance)
Note: This is book two in series. Book one, Touched by Gold is $7.99

Quote:
An Irresistible Prize...

With three aging godfathers to care for, Rosa Constanza Wright had no choice but to turn her unique talents to stealing. Yet when the beautiful and brazen flamenco dancer commits the most daring burglary of her career, she discovers a 270-year-old journal that may hold the key to a wealth of sunken Spanish treasure. But Rosa has competition.

Derek Carlisle, Viscount Graystone, has traveled all the way to Cuba seeking the priceless document, and when he learns that it has fallen into Rosa’s lovely hands, the relentlessly determined and devastatingly handsome archaeologist vows to find her....

An Undeniable Passion

But Graystone is in for the surprise of his life, for Rosa is unlike any woman he’s ever met. Saucy and stubborn, resourceful and clever, she demands an equal partnership in his quest. Soon the two are embarking on a bold adventure on the high seas, where their search for the Spanish galleon will lead them into infinite peril–and where they will discover a passion far more tempting, and far more precious, than a fortune in gold.
The Author only wrote 4 books. I now own 3 of them. Nighthawk isn't available in ebook form yet but I have the PB. Added Touch by Gold to Wish List hoping it will go down in price.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-21-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote