View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #5806
EZPuzzler
Connoisseur
EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Sony T2
Why it is hard to have a boys night out when you are in a relationship:

The other night I was invited out for a night with the "boys." I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I took a taxi home. Just ............as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !) The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, I told her "MIDNIGHT"... she didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one! Then she said "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit" Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, laughed, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

Last edited by EZPuzzler; 12-20-2012 at 09:49 PM.
EZPuzzler is offline   Reply With Quote