View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #88
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I think the dark strip of shadow at bottom on the kobo is less bothersome than the cones on the pw. But that bright strip on the top looks distracting. And I think they went overboard and left too much empty space at bottom. They could easily squeeze in one extra line of text.

I don't see color blobs, which is good.

techcrunch just picked up on amazon's PR release. But all they did was parrot it. Quoted the whole text. No menthion of color blobs. Ooh, good job there with the journalism, guys.
Barty is online now   Reply With Quote