Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #1296
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobocrazy View Post
was just about to do a manual update and thought "hey - let me try the sync again on the kobo itself"...it's tried to download the update 3 times now.
i've decided to shut it off and restart. it keeps loosing the wifi connection - something it's never done before....
if the direct download doesn't work, then i'll try the manual update
this forum is amazing! i've found so many answers to so many questions reading this site!!
Have you thought about updating using Kobo Desktop and a usb cable? It will get round the wifi dropout.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote