View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #726
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
You obviously don't understand me. I read twobob's work and I do understand what he's talking about. But it's not what I'm trying to do. I don't want to copy new libs on Kindle in /mnt/us/usr/lib. I want my app to use Kindle system lib.
Duh...
Then build your tool-chain against those libraries and that version of the kernel headers.

You surely didn't expect either Ubuntu or Linaro projects to support lab126's build system "out-of-the-box" did you?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote