View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
beckybug3
Enthusiast
beckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo Touch, a dead Kobo Aura HD, and a dead Kobo Wifi
Things I'd love to see from Kobo:

a) Like most everyone else a cart

b) instead of just 'not interested', 'already read' add 'already own'. Just because it is not on my Kobo does not mean it is not in my closet.

c) The ability to sort books by author and then by published date. Or rather the ability to perform a sort within a sort. It would make reading books in a series so much easier.

d) The ability to enter a comment attached to the book list. If I could add something like 'first of three', 'read prequel in this anthology', etc. It would greatly limit my reopening books I've already read.

Probably think of more later. Thanks for the thread.
beckybug3 is offline   Reply With Quote