View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
@speakingtohe

I Looked deep into the innards of calibre.db

Authors_Books_Link has the start of what you need.

1st Needed is the List of all Author (id#s) that have a count of only 1 book
Next you need to get the Book (Id#) for those Authors, but does not have another Author record with the same book (id#)

My SQL foo was not up to this (getting the list ) .

once that list is complete, you need to export the list so it can be used by a script to cause the Books to be moved. That is another problem.
I don't see a CLI that has Copy to Library (or an import of a List to 'Mark' books for you to the use Copy to Library

As you can see... Not simple
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote