View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #40
blogbook
Groupie
blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blogbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, KF HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
Somebody has already given you suggestions, but just as a matter of interest, why do you single out 10" tablets when none of the fires are that big?
Given the previous focus on access to the android market, the Nexus would be the obvious choice in the 7"-range, even to me, and I wanted to learn something new

Calling it an "10" tablet" was my mistake, sorry, but the usual sizes until the Fire HD 8.9" where 7" and 10.1" (except the Galaxy Tab, I stand corrected). What would be the correct label for this size? "Larger than 7"? "In the range of ..."? "The mini-max"?

And honestly, personally, I don't get the use of a 7" device. But I do know this is not a universal truth We all want different things, that's why there are so many different different devices. I have a 6" eink-device for leisure reading and PC for work and would like to have a 10"(+/-) device for reading a4 sized documents, surfing from the couch and the occasional movie.

But this is only me, I know a lot of people want mobility at a portable size which evidently at the moment is 7". Might be that as a woman, I am used to carrying around a large bag.
blogbook is offline   Reply With Quote