View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #29
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
32 Delicious Lasagna Recipes - Homemade Recipes for Lasagna [Kindle Edition] Cooking Penguin (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/32-Delicious-L...dp/B008CZY9O8/

I am sure that you all have your own favorite quick&easy lasagna recipe. However, I just want to offer that this book is the Best Lasagna book ever. I know that lasagna is always among our food favorites, so I have collected my most favorite lasagna recipes to round out your recipe's box. I have got lasagna recipes to suit all tastes.

These 32 easy Lasagna Recipes are the perfect recipes to serve your family and your friends either at a luncheon or for a dinner party. You will find that these recipes are full of flavor and very easy to make. Everyone will love the taste and request more!

Here is just some of what you will learn how to make:

* Chicken and Alfredo Lasagna
* Authentic Italian Lasagna
* Vegetable Lasagna with Ground Turkey
* Creamy Rich Seafood Lasagna
* Creamy Cheese and Chicken Lasagna
* Corn Tortilla Lasagna
* Manicotti Lasagna
* Creamy Lasagna with Mushrooms and Fresh Tomatoes
* Beef and Creamy Lasagna
* Mexican Style Chicken Lasagna with Green Chili
* Lobster and Crab Meat Lasagna