Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I really enjoyed the pilot for the series. The cast seems pretty diverse (and competent). Nice to see a new TV show about people/characters (with mostly self-contained episodes) for a change... instead of one more in a rash of trippy, serialized mind experiments that seem to dominate.

The only problem is that I've had to break my long-standing "No Lou Diamond Phillips" rule to watch it. Keep him in that very low-key supporting role and I might be OK, though.

My library has the books so I plan on checking those out very, very soon. Like maybe today.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-11-2012 at 07:32 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote