View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #116
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Hmm... did you level up yourself? I noticed that as I gained levels, the coal mines became much less attractive (and I still needed to surge only them on every turn, just trying to keep up). Leveling the coal mines up, though, at least resulted in better than before I went up a level (1875 dropped to 15xx after I leveled up, then back up to 2100 after upgrading the mine - I think this was the level 7-to-8 numbers).

That said, yes, they did an upgrade yesterday afternoon. Supposed to be mainly bug fixes, but I see they destroyed the effectiveness of coal mines.
No, the last cycle I get 1200 from the coal mine, the same level 7, now they are only 600, and at last when you did buy them, they were on 550 like the shield, but much cheaper, now they are only on 150 like ATDrake said.
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote