View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #8
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
I think Amazon used this study. It explains the Fire entirely. Computers without keyboards (aka tablets) are entertainment devices. Don't worry about storing music and video on the devices because people will find entertainment on the web.

My fire is an excellent portable radio. It is also a great streaming client. I use it when I'm away from my desktop. I check my email and look at web pages and read books, but for real work, I settle in with my desktop.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote