View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
I have a shelf called "I'm Reading" that I use most of the time, for the three or four books I read simultaneously at any given time. Whenever I click "library" from the menu it takes me back to that shelf so I never use the home menu to navigate.

I also have a shelf for "samples," and a shelf for "unread" books, so that if I'm looking for something new to read I can easily browse stuff I haven't opened yet.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote