View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #162
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Not too tidy for how the carousel works with previously viewed material but I wouldn't think it was a deal breaker for many not to buy the KF.

How does one do an orderly exit from a website or playing Angry Birds for instance? Just messing with the unit at BB, I would hit the home key and go to my next destination. In doing so, I figure things would be running in the background from what I am currently doing thus hurting battery power.
Use the back button it works as the exit button. Hitting home will leave some programs running like Mantano or File Expert.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote