View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
My understanding so far, but I may be totally wrong, is that you can only BUY from the Sony Shop, so my assumption was you can't download books in general. But apparently you can.
I ask this because of calibre calibre2opds, of course.
You can buy from the Sony Store, download free books from Google Books, borrow books from your local library (if you library has ebooks) and download through the browser any unencrypted epub or pdf.

This info is all from the official Sony site and the press release.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote