View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #27
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
The playing of " Ashokan Farewell" as the background for the reading of the Sullivan Ballou Letter in The Cvil War PBS series was one ofthe most moving experiences of my life.
When I bought the book, "Ashokan Farewell" played in my mind throughout the reading of the book.
I don't know if they can make soundtracks work for all ebooks, but it certainly can work for some.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote