View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #15
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
... and are they then available for off-line reading just as if I had transfered them via USB or email?

I have asked some people I know have ordered K3 to check for me but I thought the accumulated wisdom here would probably know the definitive answer.

My Sony has just ha its screen smashed so I am eyeing the Kindle 3 as a replacement, but I definitely want over-the-air download of books from my own server as one of the supported features. I guess I am also interested if it would work over both WiFi and 3G or only one of them.

Last edited by itimpi; 08-31-2010 at 02:41 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote