View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Their Website doesn't have much info, but it could be interesting, especially for book clubs if I'm understanding the concept correctly.
I just got done looking over their site as well, yes I volunteered before I knew what getting myself into

I have to agree though, there is not much detail on the site, but it appears to facilitate book clubs. Do you have to have one of their readers though?
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote